November 13, 2011

That GOOD GOOD Around the Web

It’s back! The gorgeous Solange Knowles relaunched her personal site ‘My Damn Blog’ a little over a week ago. This time around, she has taken to tumblr.com where she shares stunning photography from her various travels. As I have said time and time again, I am a humungous fan of Solange; I think she is a brilliant musician and I am so taken by her unique sense of style. My Damn Blog is definitely worth a moment of your time, click here to check it out! Here are a few of my favorite shots..


Like Smoke by Amy Winehouse feat. Nas
Like Smoke is the first song that has been released from Amy Winehouse’s posthumous album, ‘Lioness: Hidden Treasures’ which will serve as record of Amy’s musical development throughout the years. The album will be composed of a series of 12 unreleased tracks put together by Mark Ronson and Salaam Remi, both of who collaborated with Amy several times during her career. Amy Winehouse was and still is one of my favorite singers to ever live. I really look forward to hearing this album!

Gorgeous photos from a spread done by Nasty Gal Vintage have been making their way around tumblr and a number of other blogs as well. I must say, I am so in love with what I am seeing. The model is absolutely marvelous (I am so in love with her hair!) and the clothing is great as well. Kudos to whoever photographed this, they really caught some great moments. To see the rest of the photos and to check out Nasty Gal’s website, click here.

The beautiful Toyin Odutola, an artist that I have previously interviewed & featured on this blog, has become the face of the A/W 2011 collection of Pour Porter, an online boutique which boasts incredibly unique pieces from original designers, which I initially learned about last summer through Toyin’s tumblr. The talent that Toyin possesses is nothing short of remarkable; not only is she an extremely gifted artist, but she also makes a splendid model as well. To check out Pour Porter online, click here. Here are a 2 more of my favorite shots..





21 comments:

  1. Love love love!! & im extra happy to see 'my damn blog' back lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/13/2011

    I really like Toyin Odutola's work and she does look really good in these shots!


    Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i am def a fan as well! so happy to hear that her blog is back up!!!


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the updates!! I too am a fan of Solange's unique style....

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Solange! but other images are amazing too, especially the young Amy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh can't wait to check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love, love Solo!!! She;s amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Amy Wino tune, may she rest in peace!! And thank you for putting my damn blog up here, i didn't know Solang had her own thing going on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pictures in this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh! These are awesome finds!

    Thanks for letting me know about Solange's relaunching of her blog!

    Hope you're doing well, Dee!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first photo is just amazing! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. solange has such amazing style!! i'm going to check out her site now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Didn't even know that Solange previously had a blog. Since I'm on Tumblr, I'll definitely follow her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love these pictures.and i'm agree with you..:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Solange
    her style is so cute
    she takes risk and it works for her
    & Amy's new song with Nas is so good I've been listening to it a lot
    love your blog!!!

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. will check out solange blog

    ReplyDelete

TWITTER ///// FACEBOOK ///// BLOGLOVIN'

Copyright © 2010-2015 That GOOD GOOD Blog. All Rights Reserved.